Thursday, August 28, 2008

our afternoon in Chico

Like our trip to Waterworks, this happened several weeks ago, but I wanted to post it anyway--I'm almost all caught up with our summer pictures finally! The kids love playing in the fountains in downtown Chico; I guess it's become a summer tradition. Aaron is way too cool to actually get wet in the fountains, but he is with Annie (before he walked to the bookstore!).

Here's Adrienne before getting wet--isn't her bathing suit cute? And how convenient for us when she absolutely insisted on getting a long sleeve turtle neck top for it! I really did try to talk her into getting a tank top, but she wanted THIS top!

Lydia's bathing suit is more suited to 110 degree heat!

everyone (including Jonathan and Yuya in their clothes!) running around in the fountains...

Yuya spraying water up his shirt--it's quite funny to see all the things kids find to do in the fountains!

1 comment:

WCC said...

What nice pictures. I love that you guys do much as a family. How fun! I'm surprised by how conservative Adrienne's swimsuit is. It's very cute.