Sunday, March 16, 2008

the aftermath

Look at all that snow! When it was finally all over, we had about 2 feet of snow.

Aaron spent hours digging a path so we could go to Costco and buy Superbowl food. So, this was Superbowl Sunday, as well as my 35th birthday. Adrienne, Simon, & Lydia had lots of fun playing in the "snow mountains" that Aaron made...

Adrienne being goofy and posing on a pile of snow

OK, this was just funny--Aaron, Jonathan, & I were standing in the kitchen talking to Elijah, when Annie came in, got a cup of water, and stood "in line" with us. I had to include it, in spite of the clutter in the background!

3 comments:

Zina said...

Everyone looks sooooo great. When can we expect to see all of you. Will I have to take a trip to see you guys again.

Melissa You LOOK GREAT!!!

The Family is Beautiful!!!!!!

WCC said...

Melissa, you are SO skinny! How? I don't get it.... you look great. I'm very jealous that you get snow. We get rain. Oh well. :)

Melissa said...

Thanks, although I'm still hanging on to about 10 lbs from Annie's pregnancy (and she's 18 mo. old, so I really have no excuse!). We do have fun with the snow up here; it usually only snows once or twice a year, just enough to be fun. Oh, and since we're technically in the Pacific Northwest, we get our fair share of rain as well...But the neat thing is (and I didn't know this before we moved to CA) that it never rains in the summer here. So we definitely get lots of swimming and BBQing in during summers out here!